The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford vs Ferrari Official trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Movie will be great if I can get past Matt Damon. I view him as a non-car guy , tree hugger Prius driving Hollywood liberal. I love every movie I've seen him in but not sure this casting was right. I hope I'm wrong.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

I too believe the casting for Shelby was wrong.....

They should have had Patrick Dempsey play Shelby as he looks a lot like him in his younger years, plus he IS a car guy/race car driver!

Here's the second trailer.

7BDC9F22-CA3A-4946-8510-7F9439456418.jpeg Love the second trailer. This movie will hopefully reinvigorate and educate millions on the Legacy of CS and the Ford GT/GT40.

Love the music too. Greta Van Fleet. Highway song. One of the greatest young bands to come along in years. These guys are right out of H.S. Amazing talent. 3 brothers and their H.S. buddy (drummer, Danny Wagner)

Love playing their stuff and just upgraded to a new DW 5 pc. : )

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I'm having a hard tyme seeing Damon playing Shelby but who knows.

BTW @VoodooBoss - I'm half way through "Wired" and my head is spinning. Who the hell would ever want all that fame. It's so much easier on your body and brain when you're just a pace car driver.

I am hoping the movie becomes very popular. Great story of American grit and determination. Hoping it makes the Ford GT/40 and Shelby a household term/name. If it does the tide for everything Shelby connected/ related will rise including the Boss 302.

Last edited:
I was so fortunate to be around for that...it was great, even at 8 years old I knew the story of
"next year Ferrari's ass is mine"
This was in 1964 when Ferrari talked the FIA into cancelling the last race of the season in order for his cars to win the world championship. That was with the Shelby Daytona, then again in the GT40.
Too bad Ken Miles (who drove a tank in WW@) was killed in the J car testing at Riverside.

Last edited:
I have been watching the website to try and buy tickets in Morgan Hill and no showtimes yet. They don’t even have showtimes for this Friday as of last night.

Shall we pick the showtime that starts closest to the 7:00 hour or during 7:00 hour in Morgan Hill? Hoping it’s on the big screen with DBox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going down to the theater near me and getting a ticket for me and Hon Nov 15 or We may wait and go Sun Nov 17............Maybe I'll get Son to join us?..Turning 64 that weekend..What did Paul McCartney have to say about that?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel