The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford vs Ferrari Official trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have been watching the website to try and buy tickets in Morgan Hill and no showtimes yet. They don’t even have showtimes for this Friday as of last night.

Shall we pick the showtime that starts closest to the 7:00 hour or during 7:00 hour in Morgan Hill? Hoping it’s on the big screen with DBox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know if you see them available for sale online. Or, if you can buy them earlier at the box office. I seem to see ranges of 4 to 7 days in advance being possible at various times.

Let me know if you see them available for sale online. Or, if you can buy them earlier at the box office. I seem to see ranges of 4 to 7 days in advance being possible at various times.

Looks like showtimes now up through 11/14. So maybe Tuesday/Wednesday next week when tickets available online. I’ll swing by the box office in person if I get a chance later this week to see if I can get them sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the V6L
So, there I was, out in the lane behind my garage last weekend, changing to winter tires on one of the family cars - don't remember which one - when a neighbor couple walked by and stopped. They know I'm a car guy and thought I'd be interested. They'd seen the full Ford vs. Ferrari movie at a recent film festival. Even though they weren't car people, they were so blown away they had to tell me about it. They were totally consumed by it. They'd never seen a real car race in their lives and yet they'd made a plan to go to Le Mans for one of the races. Apparently, it's a great movie.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel