The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford's Inside the GT350 Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enjoy your 30 minute break from work!

Updated link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1hnBfwXsXc

this car is costing me a lot (in lost productivity)!
skimmed through the video...favorite visual so far is that freaking huge rear wheel. that thing is a monster.

I'm getting the message "Please sign in to view this video"
I logged out and logged back in to the forum but same results.
Any ideas?

DÉJÀ VU ?

THE BOSS IS BACK – Ford Video (3:12 to 3:34) - November 2010
“This Mustang is all business all the time. To stay true to the Boss legend, no detail was overlooked. The Boss 302 boasts a 440 horsepower V8 engine and every system was strengthened, lightened and refined. It’s a racecar with a license plate.” Over Promised – Under Delivered

INSIDE THE GT350 – Ford Video (13:57 to 14:07) – August 2015
“In developing this car, every aspect, every component and system was analyzed, tested and if necessary, modified or changed to reach performance targets.”

With the GT350 information and details released so far, it appears Ford will do a better job delivering on their marketing promises….with their performance targets more closely matching those of their customers. As always – Caveat Emptor

Cherno134 said:
DÉJÀ VU ?

F.D. Sako said:
Let's hope Ford learned something from all the warranty work that was done on the bosses... and the race cars.

From my discussions with a few engineers last weekend I think Ford did it right this time and it was clear they learned from the Boss. Maybe they underestimated how many people would track their Bosses, they clearly underestimated the demand for BTA, but they were clear that the 350 is ready to go. The engineers I talked to were ones that did the track testing and they were a bit puzzled by my questioning. I explained that the Boss was sold as a RCWALP but it really wasn't as track ready as they thought. This time around they stressed the car is ready to go right off the lot, including the DOT 4 brake fluid and track ready brake pads, and that we should literally just take the car to the track and have at it. Time will tell but it's clear to me the 350 is much more track ready than the Boss.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel