The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford's Response to the Tire Sensor Fault in My BOSS 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ford Dealership can't even train them.. they read like they are there, but can't seem to train them...
I confirmed the rims and tires have never been removed from the original 2013 BOSS 302 prior to my purchase of them.
Its back the dealer today, they said they were going to try a couple more things before calling Ford Warranty and Ford Racing again...

I just heard back from the Dealer and they broke down 1 rim and tire.. and there is no sensor in it... Which really confuses me...

I rode in the guys car that the rims and and tires came off of, and never saw a message ever... and he said the only time they came off the car was when I purchased them... so somewhere along the line the sensors disappeared at least out of one wheel... FML..

So I guess that solves that... I retract my previous statements about Fords Warranty... LOL sometimes you just have to dig the hole and lay in it...

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=3408.msg114641#msg114641

The guy I bought them didn't know they removed them and put them on his new wheels... The Tire Shop did that automatically without asking asking him.. Makes sense, but he was unaware that they did it.. so that why we both thought they were in there...

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel