The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford's Scheduled Maintenance Inspection Checklist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great sirs of BMO! Does anyone know or can get a hold of a Ford dealer scheduled maintenance checklist? Like a Multi-point inspection checklist that is used by the technicians at the first/all oil change(s)? I know all the basics, but was curious what the dealer looks at when they service a customers' Boss 302. Thanks....

tmiit71 said:
Great sirs of BMO! Does anyone know or can get a hold of a Ford dealer scheduled maintenance checklist? Like a Multi-point inspection checklist that is used by the technicians at the first/all oil change(s)? I know all the basics, but was curious what the dealer looks at when they service a customers' Boss 302. Thanks....

So I understand correctly, you want the Ford techs check list not the one in the Boss supplemental provided with the manual?

I can scan one if you want, I keep mine. It would be for my Focus, but the checklists are no different for all cars. The only special attention the Boss will get at the dealer is a donut in the back lot before you get it back.

askjeffro - yep..

Wintersucks - yep

I can check the normal; i.e., change the oil and filter, all remaining fluids, tire pressure, filter(s), steering play, lights, wipers blades. I want to ensure I gave it a complete inspection for tracking purpose/record keeping. (It's the military in me) When I had my Bullitt's first service accomplished in Germany, it appeared a little less involved. Thanks

TMO Supporting Vendors