The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Forest Lane Cruise Dallas, TX 10/15/11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Time to bring the BOSS out and represent Ford's racing heritage.

Who's in?

Anyone interested in meeting beforehand and cruise into together?

Time
Saturday, October 15 • 8:00pm - 11:30pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
3541 Forest Lane, Dallas, Texas, United States

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Judging by the last one, there will be plenty of nice rides to drool over, but this isn't a car show, this is a cruise, so feel free to roll whatever you've got.

All the details on the event and T-Shirts can be found here:
http://www.cruiseforest.com/

This has been requested for everyone to fire up their rides and make a couple of passes at 10pm. So we shall make it so! Just remember we're "cruising" and not racing...

Please be good neighbors and pack out what you pack in.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=219586381432844

It was a great turn out. It's too bad not there wasn't very many BOSS's there. Just me, another Black and Red LS and two older BOSS's (69 and 70).

I know that there are more of us in the DFW area, I hope we can get together since we have such a great car in common.

I'm up for any type of get to together in the north central Texas area.

My only disappointment with the cruise was that it was more of a car show than a cruise. It's a shame to see all of that muscle just sitting in a parking lot.

TMO Supporting Vendors