The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 SOLD-Forgeline GA1R wheels - factory standard GT350 size (except offset)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EDITED 5/29 - sale of tires pending. Rims for sale: Price $3300

Finished in Satin Bronze, these GA1R factory GT350 size except the offset was changed to benefit handling for SCCA AutoX competition. They were used for approximately 20 track days and a full season of SCCA AutoX.

Wheel specs
Fronts: 19x10.5 +23
Rears: 19x11 +55

They are in excellent condition and are straight, no bends, no cracks. More pictures are available for serious inquires.

SOLD Tires - Nitto NT01's have about 50% life left depending on how much front camber you will run. Last time I ran them I set my personal best so they still have plenty of grip.

Price $3300 - (located on Long Island NY)

IMG_3357.JPG

IMG_3358.JPG

IMG_3372.JPG

Wheels in bright sunlight - Watkins Glen.jpg

With bronze wheels 2.jpg

With bronze wheels 4.jpg

Last edited:

yotah1

Ford Employee
Detroit
Those are exactly the wheels I'm looking for, but I don't need the tires and don't live in NY :(

Good luck with the sale, even though i doubt they'll be staying on the shelf for very long...

Those are exactly the wheels I'm looking for, but I don't need the tires and don't live in NY :(

Good luck with the sale, even though i doubt they'll be staying on the shelf for very long...
Thanks for looking. They are beautiful wheels and really set the lines of the GT350 off nicely.

Sent a PM

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel