The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

Forgeline releases new AL307 wheel design

Daegoba

TMO Advanced
Reaction score
It’s definitely their most complicated machining I’ve seen so far. Probably a little overkill for a daily driver, but I’ll just buy a wheel brush. Clear coat finishes will be easy to clean.

Daegoba

TMO Advanced
Reaction score
I think it’s hilarious that a bunch of people who destroy $40,000 numbered cars on a racetrack cringe at a $4k set of wheels hahaha!

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Reaction score
Its not that... its just from a track point of view, you should have two sets of wheels or more, they sometimes get busted up, and on top of that all the rest of the costs of racing.... sets of tires, etc etc..... Every little bit counts... If I had extra cash, would spend it on shocks, SLA, cambered axle and all the other goodies.. Well that’s because most of us are a little nuts....

For a street car those wheels look nice. Not meaning to rain on them, but this is TMO....

JeffV8

TMO Addict
Reaction score
I think it’s hilarious that a bunch of people who destroy $40,000 numbered cars on a racetrack cringe at a $4k set of wheels hahaha!
Buy my math $1750 each = $7000 for 4 . I do not have that kind of disposable income to buy bling...

Daegoba

TMO Advanced
Reaction score
Its not that... its just from a track point of view, you should have two sets of wheels or more, they sometimes get busted up, and on top of that all the rest of the costs of racing.... sets of tires, etc etc..... Every little bit counts... If I had extra cash, would spend it on shocks, SLA, cambered axle and all the other goodies.. Well that’s because most of us are a little nuts....

For a street car those wheels look nice. Not meaning to rain on them, but this is TMO....
Well said, Hatter. Mine is a streetcar, with a small toe in track days or auto X, so I don’t really have the expense of a dedicated race setup. I guess it does come down to priorities and use.

Daegoba

TMO Advanced
Reaction score
Buy my math $1750 each = $7000 for 4 . I do not have that kind of disposable income to buy bling...
The shop I work at is a dealer, so we get 40% off whatever retail is. That’s where I got my figures.

Admittedly, if I had to pay retail, they would be out of reach.

TMO Supporting Vendors