The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Forgestar F14 Wheels one set with slicks one with Rival S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two sets of Forgestar F14 matt black finished wheels, one with BFG R1 Slicks and one set with BFG Rival S tires. Wheels are 18x10 with ET42

Both sets of wheels are very nice no curbs. Slicks have 4 track days on them, Rivals have 4 weekends on them - lots of life left in both sets. Selling them because I'm selling my car.

Email for more information or more pics [email protected]

Slicks Set asking 1650
Rival S Set . asking 1650

ThanksIMG_8551.PNGIMG_8553.PNG
Tom

Rival S Tires/Wheels have sold. Slicks are still available however a local guy has expressed interest in them, he's supposed to be coming out in the next couple weeks to see them. Are you looking for the slick set?

Thanks
Tom

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No offense , but a sale now is worth waiting around two weeks for some guy to come and look at them. Just my personal opinion, but if he really wanted them you would think he would pony up? Not trying to be negative, just pointing out he could show up in two weeks and decide against, or even call you then and say he has decided he is not interested. Glad you sold the one set , and someone should check out the R1 set, if your pricing is fair.

In addition it might be good to show a picture of the tread on the R1s, because depending on the track the 4 days could eat up alot of tread?

Hope your next purchase has a horse in the grill ,ha?

Bill
I agree with your comments for sure, the other fellow is a friend of mine and is currently out of the country right now for business hence not coming to get them/look at them yet. And in the mean time there hadn't been any interest yet, particularly because shipping them out is expensive.
I'll throw some pictures up of the tread depth when I get a chance.

Unfortunately no more horses in the grill for me lol

Cheers
Tom

TMO Supporting Vendors