The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Formula Ford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not sure if this has been posted before, watching at work made me want to share it. Would you trade your Boss for it? It may make me think just a bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmZMwk14r4c

I'll take two please. I've driven a FF at Sonoma before and it was a blast.

boss trade in a heartbeat.
the formula ford is a seriously fun little beast to drive but with that little ecobooster in it...hell ya! I've watched that video so many times...love it...really like Chris's enthusiasm for cars too.

fuhrius said:
boss trade in a heartbeat.
the formula ford is a seriously fun little beast to drive but with that little ecobooster in it...hell ya! I've watched that video so many times...love it...really like Chris's enthusiasm for cars too.
He really does get you excited about watching the video which is awesome. I am also glad to see so far that two people wouldn't blink at trading the Boss for one of these. I don't know how comfortable I would be driving it on the street but it would work out.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel