The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Forum Name Change is Complete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Forum Name Change

I'm cool with the changes 8) lol

I had initially signed up on b302f based on a "boss 302 forum" google search. Then when I started doing track research, I googled "mustang track" and I found this site. So the name TMO should bring in more mustang people that track their cars.

Most importantly, we'll continue to share a passion for Mustangs, provide relevant technical information from real life experience, and foster a respectful and collegial environment. Those are the attributes that brought me to BMO in the first place, and what keeps me here as I transition to a GT350. I just wish it was around when I had my first S197 or my GT500 as I would have saved a lot of time and money figuring out how to better enjoy those cars.

You guys have done an outstanding job. As time goes on the name change will grow.
I guess all I can say is im a BMO junkie and need a fix of TMO.
Keep up the great work on this site. Should be out of BMO rehab in 60 days or more.
Thankyou for all the infomation that has been provided to us Boss owners who wanted there Boss to be something More/Special.

You Guys Rock!
Jerry

Hopefully a name change does not scare people away, no matter what it is called I will come here to ask questions and find out what's going on in the Boss world. Rick, just don't let the site get consumed with racing only threads....I belonged to a site called Mustang Pit Stop about 7 yrs ago and it was fantastic, then the owner and moderators got into drag racing and the site slowly went downhill..soon after most people dropped off and the site died.
That was my 2 cents worth..............

While I will miss BMO, I completely understand the need for a change that is more inclusive of the entire Mustang line from an HPDE / track perspective. Even though I will not get a GT350 before MY2018, I spend as much time reading the S550 /GT350 as I do the Boss specific threads.

I look forward to continuing to participate in a no BS site with sound tech and safety discussions.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

VooDooBOSS said:
Don't worry, nothing is changing but the name. But on the other hand the GT350 does come stock with line lock... ;)

@mattlqx may be able to share some recent experience with that system...

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado

The name change is appropriate. There's an evolution thing going on here and it's clear. The new name fits much better for what this forum has become. Kudos to Rick for seeing it for what it is.

Not a fancy big tyme racer like many on here are but I do a couple HPDE road course days a year and not once have I ever felt talked down to by anyone on this forum. That's what makes BMO..., I mean TMO work.

Job well done Gentlemen.

TymeSlayer said:
The name change is appropriate. There's an evolution thing going on here and it's clear. The new name fits much better for what this forum has become. Kudos to Rick for seeing it for what it is.

Not a fancy big tyme racer like many on here are but I do a couple HPDE road course days a year and not once have I ever felt talked down to by anyone on this forum. That's what makes BMO..., I mean TMO work.

Job well done Gentlemen.
Thanks, all the moderators and I appreciate that.

We are still working on changing the URL and that is still a few weeks out. In the meantime you can use the URL below to get to the BMO URL:

www.trackmustangsonline.com

Not that it matters, but I vote no for a name change...maybe make a separate forum for track mustangs, but this forum is the BEST forum for Boss mustangs, it'll suck to see the focus shift toward something else.

No problem here with the name change. As long as the high quality of this forum doesn't change, who cares? I like the expanded content with the addition of S550 GT350 side of the forum. Too many other forums don't change and as a result they get stale and boring. Like everything else in life, you either change or die.

BMO, er, TMO, is easily among the best of the best, if not THE best, online car forums bar none. Best members, best moderators, best content. Rock on!

Bay Area

Rick - one flaw I noticed with the change. I DONT LIKE IT... Just kidding ;D, I do like it and think it is more appropriate. But the real flaw I saw is under our handle name is it still has "boss advanced, boss beginner," etc. That should be changed to something along the lines like Track beginner or Mustang beginner or whatever. Other than that, you and all of our moderates have done a great job on this forum. Please keep up the good work.

byronj said:
Rick - one flaw I noticed with the change. I DONT LIKE IT... Just kidding ;D, I do like it and think it is more appropriate. But the real flaw I saw is under our handle name is it still has "boss advanced, boss beginner," etc. That should be changed to something along the lines like Track beginner or Mustang beginner or whatever. Other than that, you and all of our moderates have done a great job on this forum. Please keep up the good work.
LOL I spent about an hour last night trying to find that in the forum software but couldn't find it. I'll ask on the forum software Forum where it's at. ::) And I'll use Track instead of Boss.

Bay Area

VooDooBOSS said:
LOL I spent about an hour last night trying to find that in the forum software but couldn't find it. I'll ask on the forum software Forum where it's at. ::) And I'll use Track instead of Boss.

Sweet I do like track mustang.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel