The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Forum Software and Theme Upgrade Coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Off Line Friday Morning for Software Upgrade!

I'm bumping this thread to remind everyone that we will be off line tomorrow morning for the forum software upgrade. I'm not sure of the exact timing but it should not be before 5:00 AM PST and could last two hours. I suspect there will be a few minor issues so please be patient and post up anything that's not working as expected.

I may be the only one, but the grey behind the black text makes it kind of hard to read and even more so the blue on the grey in the thread list page. It would be really helpful if it were just a tad lighter. Site looks great otherwise, the header needs a Boss on that track ;)

Sesshomurai

Great job!

Couple of observations:

- Its hard (for me at least) to read the forum descriptions in white (other subtext in white also), on the light gray background. Could just be my monitor settings though.
- I'm not seeing the "new" icon next to forums when there are new posts. But I do see them inside the forum.

darreng505 said:
Great job!

Couple of observations:

- Its hard (for me at least) to read the forum descriptions in white (other subtext in white also), on the light gray background. Could just be my monitor settings though.
- I'm not seeing the "new" icon next to forums when there are new posts. But I do see them inside the forum.
The first item is a bit more difficult to read especially most of us are over the age of 20. ;)

For the second one look at the far left and the Gran Tourismo icon will be blue and red when there is a new post in that forum.

Sesshomurai

NFSBOSS said:
The first item is a bit more difficult to read especially most of us are over the age of 20. ;)

Hehe. Yeah, I got that beat 2 times over and a couple years to boot. Guess I should bust out my glasses!

Re: Gradient

ArizonaGT said:
Rick:

Can you kill the left-to-right gradient look of the individual post backgrounds? Too busy IMO.
Not unless you're going to program it for me. ;)

I'll look into this and a couple of other suggestions but these are not setting changes, they are programming changes. I won't do anything for a couple of weeks as the site is significantly different in form and function and we all need to adjust to it first.

TMO Supporting Vendors