The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Forum Software and Theme Upgrade Coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
The new theme is fine, leave it alone! Don't go changing this and tweaking that for the sake of a few comments, as you will end up never pleasing everyone. Suggestions are always good, but for what we are getting out of this site, I'm happy for the new look. +1 on the non-white background!

BLAZN BOSS

The change is nice.........the colors? Gray and blacks are tough.........can you lighten it up some........I was wondering when a change would happen, the silver LS was getting old...............maybe a picture of members cars changing weekly could happen?

BLAZN BOSS said:
The change is nice.........the colors? Gray and blacks are tough.........can you lighten it up some........I was wondering when a change would happen, the silver LS was getting old...............maybe a picture of members cars changing weekly could happen?
Thanks. I'll see what we can do about lightening up the background a bit. We're also working on a new banner for the top of the forum and it will indeed include a members car and have a similar look to what you see now. Hint: the winning photo of the t-shirt contest. ;)

ace72ace said:
The new theme is fine, leave it alone! Don't go changing this and tweaking that for the sake of a few comments, as you will end up never pleasing everyone. Suggestions are always good, but for what we are getting out of this site, I'm happy for the new look. +1 on the non-white background!
Agreed but I am checking into lightening up the background where the text is written. When you post it has a white background so maybe something in between the two. The more I use it the more I like it. 8)

I'd like to express my appreciation for the investment you are making to keep the site fresh and active.

That said, I'd like to offer some criticism. :) With the new theme I have a more difficult time reading the pages. I agree with the previous comment about improving the contrast between text and background, that would help a lot.

Thanks for everything.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Crank up the brightness and or contrast on your displays. If you want to complain about dark have a look at the svtperformance forum. When this site first started, the glaring white was a bit stark. I can understand the backlash now with such an overhaul. Give it time, you will get used to it.. If not, meh.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel