The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Forum Software and Theme Upgrade Coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just to let everyone know I'm working on upgrading the forum software which will add several features including Tapatalk access. Below are some screen shots of the theme I'm looking at so nobody is surprised by it. I'll give everyone plenty of notice before the upgrade takes place. Let me know what you think.

index.php

index.php

index.php

Forum Software and Theme Upgrade Friday Morning!

The forum software will be upgraded Friday morning at approximately 5:00 AM PST. We could be offline for two hours. The upgrade will take place in two phases. First the overall software will be upgraded with many new features and a different look. Second the theme will be changed to the look I previously posted. I'm not sure if this will happen on Friday but I hope it will. I'll post up a guide to the changes if I can find one. :-X

Once it's upgraded let me know if you can't find something or have any issues.

TMO Supporting Vendors