The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Forum Software and Theme Upgrade Coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forum Header Image Is Changing

Just to let everyone know I'm changing the header image and it might be a couple of days until I have it dialed in. Thanks in advance for your patience.

GA
NFSBOSS said:
Thanks. It also scales and looks good on my phone too so I'll run with it. That's member Scott, 2012YellowBoss, from when we were at BTA in August 2011.

Much better and more relevant image on the header. Excellent choice of car color too. ;D

Image looks great. My only suggestion would be to change the Blue text (Boss 302 Forum - ...) to white like the rest of the text.

Nice upgrade!!!

Maybe I missed it somewhere earlier??? But is there a "Mobile" version or theme available/planned for Smartphone use??? THANKS!

NFSBOSS said:
Yes I'm working on syncing up with Tapatalk but had a minor issue with it yesterday. I hope to have it up and running by the weekend.

No worries or real hurry for me... Just wondered if I had missed something along the way... Now if you can add a "Fix Misfire" button to each of our profiles, then you'd really have something going... Just sayin' :eek:

07SGT0547 said:
No worries or real hurry for me... Just wondered if I had missed something along the way... Now if you can add a "Fix Misfire" button to each of our profiles, then you'd really have something going... Just sayin' :eek:
I've got that fixed for you too. Ford will be releasing a new base tune for all Boss 302's in the near future. The 2013 tune is first and could be released any day. It's supposed to fix the P0300 codes and hopefully others. Ford is well aware of the issues.

NFSBOSS said:
I've got that fixed for you too. Ford will be releasing a new base tune for all Boss 302's in the near future. The 2013 tune is first and could be released any day. It's supposed to fix the P0300 codes and hopefully others. Ford is well aware of the issues.

Well, that was
Easy-Button.jpg
... Thanks!

drano38

Wayne
Well, I'm typical--I hate change.
But overall, this looks great.
And the BTA photo is a great idea. (well, it would have been better with a RR/black Boss, but that's OK ;)).

drano38 said:
Well, I'm typical--I hate change.
But overall, this looks great.
And the BTA photo is a great idea. (well, it would have been better with a RR/black Boss, but that's OK ;)).
All of you old guys over 40 are all alike. LOL ;D

Actually I have almost the exact same photo of Andy, Fat Boss, driving the RR/White Boss taken the same day. I'm waiting until I have the link in the header figured out and then I'll rotate them as I'm in the mood. I'd love to get a similar photo of a 2013 so if any of you 2013 owners have a similar photo with the car about that same size post it up or send me a PM.

Attention Moderator

The home page needs more contrast. ie. The soft blue text that allows the user logged in to view previously unread texts, is impossible to read. The only reason I found it, is that I am used to the site. A new user will not find it.

Re: Attention Moderator

seca954 said:
The home page needs more contrast. ie. The soft blue text that allows the user logged in to view previously unread texts, is impossible to read. The only reason I found it, is that I am used to the site. A new user will not find it.
Thanks. I agree and I'm already working on that and a couple of other minor issues.

Here's an update on the YouTube tag issue. The issue was the new YouTube tag only liked the short versions of the video URL's. Shoot I didn't even know there was a difference. Anyway it's been modified and should work with most if not all YouTube URL's. If you're having issues try and find the short URL and use it. An example of long and short URL's are in post #2 in the thread link below.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=3654.msg57307#msg57307

BTW the YouTube tag icon has moved from the left hand side to the right hand side on the tool bar above where you create your posts.

TMO Supporting Vendors