The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Forum Software and Theme Upgrade Coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGCurry said:
Tapatalk would be great I use it on my iphone and ipad great for the trainrides to and fro work...
On my list and might even happen tonight. Welcome to BMO and post photos of your other cars in the other car forum. Your package is on it's way.

MGCurry said:
On it now pretty awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Great. Now if I could get it to work on my app I'll be all set. :( I'll need to reload my app this evening.

BTW I changed the forum name in the software to BOSSMustangsOnline which shows at the top of the forum, in the URL directory below the header and the email updates you receive. I've also modified the header image so it should show the whole image of the Boss 302 on just about every screen. The new theme scales that image for different size screens and is pinned in the upper left corner.

Next up the t-shirts and another surprise.

TMO Supporting Vendors