The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

Register Log in

Forum Upgrade Complete - Report Issues Here

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Reaction score
It took a few hours, but we're back online using the new forums software. I don't have everything configured and set up just yet, so expect some more things to be implemented over the next several days/weeks. You'll notice a few of the things I mentioned in the "what to expect" thread are not yet enabled or implemented. .

As I mentioned in the "what to expect" thread, signatures were removed. I did re-implement the "supporting vendor" signatures. Go ahead and post a new signature - but before you post all your car's mod list or huge photos of your car, hold off. I will be turning on the new "car profiles" section that will act as a home for your car's mod list, photos, and other details, instead of filling in your signature with all of that. It would be great of everyone posted their FIRST NAME in their sigs though. ;)

If you come across any errors or problems, reply here. And if you have questions about the new version of the software, reply here. I'll do my best to reply to everything.

Last edited:

JAJ

TMO Addict
Reaction score
Default screen layout on my 4k 32" monitor is a mostly empty waste of space. All the content is in a narrow column in the middle of the screen.

The layout seems to be optimized for mobile, which is fine for mobile but it's crap for a computer screen. Fix this or I'll leave.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Reaction score
Default screen layout on my 4k 32" monitor is a mostly empty waste of space. All the content is in a narrow column in the middle of the screen.

The layout seems to be optimized for mobile, which is fine for mobile but it's crap for a computer screen. Fix this or I'll leave.
How about now?

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Reaction score
....and by the way your picture is bigger , LudaChris , so I don't need my bifocals to see what a fine fellow you are! Keep on rockin in Rocklin!

Grant 302

OPM Spent: $665,833
Reaction score
Oh, and @Grant 302 - are there enough emojis/smilies for you now? LOL

🤯🥴🤘
Grant is a tough customer to please.

So don't take any of the following too seriously...

I'm glad that it's more than the handful we had previously.

I was hoping for the 'typical' forum types...but I guess that's because I'm old and don't really use the whole emoji library that exists on my iPhones.

Some custom TMO or car related ones would be nice.

And as someone born and raised in the islands...I dislike that the 'shaka' faces the wrong way. --> 🤙

I know, somebody call the Wahmbulance and get some whine for my cheeze.

;)

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Reaction score
Grant is a tough customer to please.

So don't take any of the following too seriously...

I'm glad that it's more than the handful we had previously.

I was hoping for the 'typical' forum types...but I guess that's because I'm old and don't really use the whole emoji library that exists on my iPhones.

Some custom TMO or car related ones would be nice.

And as someone born and raised in the islands...I dislike that the 'shaka' faces the wrong way. --> 🤙

I know, somebody call the Wahmbulance and get some whine for my cheeze.

;)
:)

All the ones that show up are standard emojis that are available on all servers these days. I will look into adding some custom ones in a bit.

JAJ

TMO Addict
Reaction score
How about now?
It's now full width, which is better, but it's still making poor use of screen real estate. If I go to M6G and look at a list of threads under a major forum heading, I get 20 threads visible on the screen at a time. On TMO, there's so much white space and border that I only see 11. Last night, it was only 3 or 4.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Reaction score
It's now full width, which is better, but it's still making poor use of screen real estate. If I go to M6G and look at a list of threads under a major forum heading, I get 20 threads visible on the screen at a time. On TMO, there's so much white space and border that I only see 11. Last night, it was only 3 or 4.
There's a 2400 pixel max width set, which used to be 1300, I can remove it completely.

zajac

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
I sent a private message to form member but I cannot see the results or post of my "SENT" message in my message box...wherever that is...?

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Reaction score
I sent a private message to form member but I cannot see the results or post of my "SENT" message in my message box...wherever that is...?
@zajac - I forgot, Conversations don't have a "Sent" box. If you go to your Conversations, you should see the Conversations (also known as PMs for those of us old school forum people) you've participated in:

You can get to that by clicking the envelope icon next to your avatar in the main navigation.

Click on any of them there and you'll see the private discussion. The sent folder was a feature of the old forum software pre 2017 (before Xenforo) I think.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors