The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

Register Log in

Forum Upgrade Complete - Report Issues Here

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Reaction score
It's now full width, which is better, but it's still making poor use of screen real estate. If I go to M6G and look at a list of threads under a major forum heading, I get 20 threads visible on the screen at a time. On TMO, there's so much white space and border that I only see 11. Last night, it was only 3 or 4.
Turns out I can't remove the max width. Maybe you can show me a screenshot so I can see what it looks like on your big monitor? I'll take a look at it on my larger monitor too.

zajac

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
I clicked on my avatar "Z" and I see "56 messages" which are actually my posts. But I do not see "conversations" when I click on my avatar? So where is the "conversations" ?

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Reaction score
I clicked on my avatar "Z" and I see "56 messages" which are actually my posts. But I do not see "conversations" when I click on my avatar? So where is the "conversations" ?
Sorry, if you click the Envelope icon next to your name you'll be taken to the conversations/PMs. I'll update my previous post.

zajac

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
Chris. Oh a envelope icon next to my name/avatar? I guess that you cannot starrt a conversation with yourself. But I still do not see my conversations?

Last edited:

JAJ

TMO Addict
Reaction score
Turns out I can't remove the max width. Maybe you can show me a screenshot so I can see what it looks like on your big monitor? I'll take a look at it on my larger monitor too.
Well something has changed somewhere for the better - borders are mostly gone inside thread lists and number of threads per page is up to around 20, just like the other forums. It's possible that I was just looking at it wrong, or it could be that the forum software has some kind of automated browser detector that took a while to figure out my setup, but as of now it's back to the way it should be.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Reaction score
Well something has changed somewhere for the better - borders are mostly gone inside thread lists and number of threads per page is up to around 20, just like the other forums. It's possible that I was just looking at it wrong, or it could be that the forum software has some kind of automated browser detector that took a while to figure out my setup, but as of now it's back to the way it should be.
I upped the max width to 3200 pixels. Figured that would probably do the trick.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Reaction score
Chris. Oh a envelope icon next to my name/avatar? I guess that you cannot starrt a conversation with yourself. But I still do not see my conversations?
Hmmm... if you can not see any conversations listed when you click on the envelope that means you haven't started a conversation with anyone (you haven't sent a PM). Maybe we're talking about different things. Describe how you sent a PM to the forum member.

zajac

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
Thanks for your help Chris. I see the envelop icon on the next to my name on the upper right of the TMO screen. I click on the envelope icon there and now see all my "conversations" including current conversations. Thank you

Surfergeek

TMO Race
Reaction score
Edit: Just read about Tapatalk in the other thread. Ignore my post.

I have been using Tapatalk to access the forum on mobile and that seems broken now. Expected? I can say now that I am checking out the new forum on mobile it’s much improved.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Reaction score
Edit: Just read about Tapatalk in the other thread. Ignore my post.

I have been using Tapatalk to access the forum on mobile and that seems broken now. Expected? I can say now that I am checking out the new forum on mobile it’s much improved.
:) was just about to link the post about that. Glad to hear the site is improved on mobile. Let me know if you come across any issues.

TMO Supporting Vendors