The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Forza Horizon Car Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey every member on this site that plays Forza could post there gamertags here and we could have a Car Club in the game if you all wanted, I'll make it. Add me my username is
Gucci 3k and I will invite you to the car club

Great idea. I hope you guys don't mind but I'm moving this to the Paddock forum.

Sesshomurai

There's a couple threads on Forza games/gamertags that are recent, but mine is Sesshomurai

I also got NFS: Most Wanted. Loved the first iteration 5 years ago or so for xbox 360. Could really customize your cars.

Haven't figured out how to "personalize" your cars in this version yet. It has "customize car" menu but seems to provide you the options you unlocked.
Not the same as painting it how you want, putting your own wing on it, decals, wheels, etc. I hope this new NFS:MW has that or I'll be very disappointed.
I liked making my main car in NFS look like my real life car....

Also, in order to honor our awesome cars I suggest to everyone to use the Boss as much as possible when humiliating rivals... so people will see who they're dealing with ;) :D

And we need more people to join the club!

TheMarco said:
Also, in order to honor our awesome cars I suggest to everyone to use the Boss as much as possible when humiliating rivals... so people will see who they're dealing with ;) :D

And we need more people to join the club!
add me and send me an invite and I'll join

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
F.D. Sako said:
i want to join the club too!
is it only in horizon? i prefer to play forza 4, but add me none the less
gt: FlyingDevil666

I sent you one so the next time you play the game, you should be good to go.

F.D. Sako said:
i want to join the club too!
is it only in horizon? i prefer to play forza 4, but add me none the less
gt: FlyingDevil666

Hah we raced together an hour or two ago. Welcome :D

Also, maybe we should start a BMO club in Forza 4 as well? I'm totally up for that.

TheMarco said:

Also, maybe we should start a BMO club in Forza 4 as well? I'm totally up for that.

Yes! that was fun haha.
But i guess somehow i was party leader? when i backed out, i might've ruined your game as well lol, sorry.

F.D. Sako said:
TheMarco said:

Yes! that was fun haha.
But i guess somehow i was party leader? when i backed out, i might've ruined your game as well lol, sorry.

It switches to someone else when the leader leaves. I was party leader for a while myself.

We should all get together on a night some time soon for some cool Boss-only races!

Trying to beat the game and get everything raced... TONS of races in Single player... seems almost never ending... Great game though, I like the open road exploration part of it... Forza4 is still better as far as "Realism" though I think...

TMO Supporting Vendors