The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Forza Horizon Car Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks. I'm reading the wiki's now but it's not clear if Horizon includes the same tracks as 4. I want Laguna Seca and Infineon (Sonoma) so if Horizon doesn't have the tracks I'll keep 4.

Sesshomurai

NFSBOSS said:
Does Forza Horizon or Forza 4 have the BOSS in it? I just purchased Forza 4 but haven't opened it yet.

It doesn't but you can get the '12 boss "theme" from the marketplace and use it on the shelby car. There's a bunch on there, and some are decent. Most are only ok. It's not perfect, but looks boss-like.

ufnavy06 said:
I keep forgetting Sonoma is on the other side of the bay. So that one too.
Sonoma is almost as much fun as LS and has lots of elevation change. Thunderhill, which is about 90 miles North of Sacramento, is also an excellent track with plenty of run off for beginners like me. It's also the fastest of the three.

http://www.thunderhill.com/

thillmap09.PNG

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel