The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Found #544 in Mt. Dora, Fl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06 said:
It's a CO/B with the Recaros. No mats or cover. They have a few offers at $3500 and $5000 over sticker.

Sounds like a stickup to me. They have an offer of $5000 over and the car is still available? really?
Maybe an offer from someone still trying to scrape up a loan, but not being very successful ::)

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
DigiCowboy said:
ufnavy06 said:
It's a CO/B with the Recaros. No mats or cover. They have a few offers at $3500 and $5000 over sticker.

Sounds like a stickup to me. They have an offer of $5000 over and the car is still available? really?
Maybe an offer from someone still trying to scrape up a loan, but not being very successful ::)

Well the saleswoman told me the reason they haven't accepted the $5000 offer is because the guy who said it hasn't cleared it with the Boss, aka his wife.

And Arizona, I didn't because I found one about 4 hours south of me for MSRP.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel