The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Found a fellow GT350 owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay Area
I just relocated a whopping 2 miles from my old place and am now in Redwood City, CA (SF Bay Area) and just down the street from me there is a GT350 in the driveway under a cover. If the owner is here I am off James Ave. Mine is in my garage so you will rarely see it out unless I am driving it.

IMG_0797.jpg

b-6.jpg

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Byron you should have just moved to the Midwest instead of down the road. We are so damn friendly ( nosy ) out here we would have just stopped down the street with a 6 pack and said, " Howdy, I got a car jest like yurzzz!?

Bay Area
Never know. Someday I might pack up my wagon and leave commifornia. But my job consists of taking rich peoples cash and there are a lot of rich people in the Bay Area so I gotta get it while the getting good.

on a side note- I’m trying to hold out till all the crazies leave.. haha (I know wishful thinkin)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel