The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Found this a good read

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have always believed in Mobil 1 products, and I guess NASCAR does as well.

http://wot.motortrend.com/the-science-and-smoke-behind-nascars-mobil-1-motor-oil-229627.html

the new Camaro that’s coming out in about a year and a half, and I’m getting two of those when they come out. That’s my dream car, so I’m currently saving for that so I’m sure I’ll be ready for that when it comes out. I haven’t decided what color I’m going to get mine in, but I’m sure I’ll be getting two of them because it’s the closest thing to a race car on the street that you’re going to find.

I really doubt that last part is true lol

CaliMR said:
the new Camaro that’s coming out in about a year and a half, and I’m getting two of those when they come out. That’s my dream car, so I’m currently saving for that so I’m sure I’ll be ready for that when it comes out. I haven’t decided what color I’m going to get mine in, but I’m sure I’ll be getting two of them because it’s the closest thing to a race car on the street that you’re going to find.

We all know tony Stewart is a die hard GM guy. And a great spokesman for them.

Tflong24 said:
CaliMR said:

We all know tony Stewart is a die hard GM guy. And a great spokesman for them.

I meant specifically the closest thing to a race car on the street. The rest is just his corporate shilling.

TMO Supporting Vendors