The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Four PP2s at Woodhouse - now only one left!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I did let you all know about these beasts before they hit, and we have sold them super quickly. We do have one left ( Silver ) and these were not loaded up so they are not in the 50s like most places -- try 45-46K. Call my cell if I can let you know about the last one , or about one of our three GT 350s ( just got in an Orange one with an MSRP in the 59K range ).

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
Concierge Coordinator for Luxury and Performance Vehicles
402-677-5864

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Autoweek has an article about the PP2 on their website ( for subscribers) , and it will likely show up in next week's mag.? Anyway, the picture of the silver one is just like the last one we have , and since we did not load up on options, it is around the 45K mark as noted in said article.

402-677-5864 personal cell , call anytime.

TMO Supporting Vendors