The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FP350S Shift Knob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal

xr7

TMO Addict?
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Minnesota
Determine what thread size and pitch is and check on Amazon?
Mishimoto has something similar to what your looking for, would need to confirm thread size and pitch.

Mishimoto MMSK-BK Weighted Shift Knob Black​

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Southern California
The Bill of Materials (BOM) lists Capaldi as the supplier for the shift knob - good news since they’re a site sponsor and always very helpful.

Here’s a link to the BOM;

https://performanceparts.ford.com/Download/PDFS/M-FP500-FP350S_Web_BOM_7-11-2018.pdf
Awesome, thanks! I've reached out to them and I'll post their response on the availability. It's such a simple thing that doesn't really matter, but I figure I'd start with the race car parts.

Determine what thread size and pitch is and check on Amazon?
Mishimoto has something similar to what your looking for, would need to confirm thread size and pitch.

Mishimoto MMSK-BK Weighted Shift Knob Black​

Love my 5x racing knob similar style but with a bit of grip too and cheap!
Thanks guys! Coincidentally both of these are on my short list assuming Capaldi doesn't produce the FP350S knob any longer.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
MD
Love my 5x racing knob similar style but with a bit of grip too and cheap!
This right here. Had one last year and sold it. Regret it. Waited until they restocked and was delivered yesterday. This time it’s here to stay.

you can check out WC Lathe Werks or billet workz can make you something similar. I know you can give WC Lathe exactly what you want and he will make it for you.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel