The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FPP B302-CA ABS Controller Install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Depending upon the version you have, you may see all brake and AT lights on. Check brake warning cycles every 10 minutes on my car. Not sure if you will have this on a 2013. Good luck!!

Last edited:
I installed this last week because I kept having TC kick on randomly, usually when pushing hard and high yaw rates. Ran it this last weekend and yes it lights up everything on the dash like a x-mas tree. I don't care about that as my car is not a street car anymore. I have to say though, I had not one single instance of TC come on and it is nice to not have to do the hold button for 10 seconds deal. Other than that, I am not sure on ABS threshold as I have yet to have it engage on the track. Braking seemed great.

I heard it changes brake bias but did not notice. I do have 13.8 rear rotors and car seems very settled and well behaved under heavy braking from 140 MPH to 50 MPH.

TMO Supporting Vendors