The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FR Rear Sway Bar Install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just put in the FR rear sway bar and where it attaches to the two outer brackets it wants to sit very low in them when the factory sway bar was more centered. When you guys installed the bar how did you fit yours to the brackets?

I went and pulled it off and swapped it around, it hits the left side mount for the panhard bar the other way. The way I had it instaled you could read the part number right side up.

Here is way mine is installed, if I turn it around it hits the panhard bracket on the left side. You can read the part number normally from behind. Viewed from the side the bar goes down then toward the front of the car, it looked like Gary's were facing up from his pictures.

CIMG3115.jpg
CIMG3114.jpg
CIMG3113.jpg
CIMG3112.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors