The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Framed the boss posters from the owners package (pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I bought some frames on amazon and hung them in the living room :) anyone else hang them up? wish they were pics of a white boss but cant be to picky lol
535157_388847821147795_100000677422918_1234945_684527118_n.jpg

554058_388847854481125_100000677422918_1234946_579169026_n.jpg

Is there ever a photographer at the strip? You could get a nice pic with the tires smoking. Having a white one myself, I may want a copy too ;D

I'll just have to PS an orangutan in the driver's seat so people think it is me.

They look like an odd size. I thought I'd have to go to a custom frame shop. Say you got the frames on amazon? Can you point me in the right direction? What size are they?

Justin

Steve said:
They look like an odd size. I thought I'd have to go to a custom frame shop. Say you got the frames on amazon? Can you point me in the right direction? What size are they?
these are the frames I ordered.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0048DN0RK/ref=oh_o01_s00_i00_details

Justin

CaliMR said:
Is there ever a photographer at the strip? You could get a nice pic with the tires smoking. Having a white one myself, I may want a copy too ;D

I'll just have to PS an orangutan in the driver's seat so people think it is me.
yes there is. I have some pics coming that I have taken with my new camera. I have plans to do burnout pics in the future just have to get the gf to agree to take some pictures

I found 11.75 x 36 at Michaels. I had to trim the bottom of the picture to make it fit which was very unnerving. But for $10 not bad. I just need to hang them which has been a hard decision of where to put them. After seeing 5 Dot 0 I believe I will go with the garage. Nice!

Justin

badasbullitt said:
I found 11.75 x 36 at Michaels. I had to trim the bottom of the picture to make it fit which was very unnerving. But for $10 not bad. I just need to hang them which has been a hard decision of where to put them. After seeing 5 Dot 0 I believe I will go with the garage. Nice!
I have been joking with the GF that i need to make a shrine room...one of the spare bedrooms. as of now the garage already has its best show piece the boss itself lol

boss2511 said:
CaliMR said:

yes there is. I have some pics coming that I have taken with my new camera. I have plans to do burnout pics in the future just have to get the gf to agree to take some pictures

Post them up, some of us may be interested in a full res file so we can print them. Especially the burnouts if you do them.

TMO Supporting Vendors