The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Fraternal wave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Been a long time since I posted much. Does it drive anyone else nuts when you see another Boss but you just happen to be in your vehicle "x" and can't enjoy that moment of brotherhood (or sisterhood, whatever) even in passing? We need a special wave, like bikers, except one that only Boss owners use to acknowledge each other, like "hey man! I see you and I wish I were driving my Boss too but I'm caught up in life right now and it sucks but I just wanted to say Nice Car and I'm with you in spirit!" Maybe I'm the only one, but maybe we should just hold one hand out, raise the longest finger and shake it rigorously. That will be my hello to fellow Bossers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to sure that would work. Your longest finger is the middle finger. ???
Plus waving it....HUM :eek:
I think we need to use a different finger.

How about the good old peace sign in referance to 302.

I thought you sold your Boss. Maybe Boss flags you can wave out your window.

Nope. No way. The Boss is a part of the family. I just seemed gone for a while because I let Facebook take over. So I deleted the FB app to let real life back in. I will try to be more active.

I like the flag idea, do we have flags?
Regardless, if you happen to get some happy chap that is waving the bird at you while you are your Boss, just remember it might be one us and we are just greeting you with an expression of jubilant camaraderie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobra700 said:
;D Was actually thinking about doing this if i picked up a red Fiesta ST as a DD. lol

Great. I was thinking more like a Sienna or something. Really stand out. Add the faux gas cap and done. Recognized from the front, side or rear!

But I digress. The ideal solution is to always drive the BOSS

TMO Supporting Vendors