The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Free Beer to identify this part and guide me to the correct installation!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have been methodically putting my 2013 Boss 302 back together and have every nut, bolt and rivet figured out except this piece. What is it, and where does it go? First one to guide me to get it installed correctly will get a free six pack of beer!

DSCF2376_zpsgnzlxtp7.jpg

DSCF2374_zpsuaxtaicl.jpg

DSCF2375_zps8l7fcehl.jpg

DSCF2373_zpshtv1u8ao.jpg

I recognize it but I can't remember where it goes. Do I at least get a coke?

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
It's the splash shield between the fender liner protecting the brake line and sway bar. Looks like driver's side. Email me my beer!

The ones that gave the best info, the beer has been delivered. To everyone else that contributed, here you go!

Disclaimer! This is not an endorsement for this particular brand of beer, it is just what I had 6 of!
Do not drink when working on or under any heavy machinery that can kill you and of course, do not drink and drive!
I think that covers it!

Enjoy your beer!
DSCF2383_zps4xia3oiz.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel