The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Free car show at the new Atlanta Motorsports Park.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The weather is looking great for this weekend's car show at Atlanta Motorsports Park. The show is free and the temps will be in the low 80's. Come and join the SCMC for our first event in Dawsonville, GA. Click here for details: http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18846

Or take your Boss out on the track for one session ($60.00) or for a full day. ($225.00)

GA
I see in the registration that you have to be a club member to sign up for the driving events. Can non-club members sign up for a single day or hyperdrive on track? How does the car tech work? Is the car show and parade laps open to anyone?

I'd be willing to send out a last minute email tomorrow to my local MCA club, Tara Mustang Club. Will there be time to register online or can you register the day of the event? We have half a dozen or so track rats in the club that could be interested, and some own SVT's. Thanks.

TMO Supporting Vendors