The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Front license Plate bracket that requires no holes to be drilled?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I have looked and tried to search with no luck , as I know there were posts about someone who made a front bracket that required no drilling and was a breeze to install. I was thinking the guy's name was Craig, but alas I can't seem to find the reference. Hopefully someone can drop his name , phone, email or website and I can get one ordered as it will be necessary for the next year, until the new law goes into effect in Nebraska.

Thanks

Craig's Custom Brackets in Virginia. Craig is a great guy. I have his brackets on all my Mustangs. It's a really slick mounting for the 2012. Craig is working on the 2013.

http://www.ccmustangbrackets.com/

DSCN8582.png

drano38

Wayne
I've got one too, and works well.
Even forgot to take it off for a MAM track day last fall, and it stayed on at speeds up to 120 mph.
Although I take the front plate off when my brain is working correctly.
I put painters tape on the back of the license plate fasteners just in case it moves, which it does when tightening up the wing nuts (because I don't have 5 hands to hold everything steady).

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Thanks for the help, guys, will get one ordered today --- just couldn't find the reference though I remembered something about Craig's name.

TMO Supporting Vendors