The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Front paint protection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any suggestions for clear rock chip paint protection?

I am looking at having a 3M clear bra put on my car but I am having trouble finding someone who will attempt the install on my bumper

I installed Xpel myself. I ordered it off their website and it is already precut. Depending on your skill level and patience it's not bad. Just take your time and don't rush. On my GT350 I did the front bumper, headlights, marker lights, front fender corners, lower doors, rocker panels, A pillars, roof above the windshield and rear bumper behind the wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had Xpel installed on the front of my car and no issues. They even covered the turn signal lights and headlights. Not sure why nobody wants to install it on your bumper.

I used suntek, same tier product as Xpel, they also have numerous pre-cut kits so not sure why anyone wouldnt install it

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel