The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FRPP developing CAI for the Boss engine according to Grassroots Motorsports?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice but what if it needs a tune? With how many peeps freaked out over the potentially diminished TK warranty think of what could happen if they only have a one year warranty? :eek:

5 DOT 0 said:
Nice but what if it needs a tune? With how many peeps freaked out over the potentially diminished TK warranty think of what could happen if they only have a one year warranty? :eek:

I was one of those :eek: I can tell you I would have been very happy with the three years of warranty if I had not been told first that the factory warranty would stay intacted. Companies are only as good as their word ... just my two cents.

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
cloud9 said:
Nice, you'll LOVE the hood. How are you painting it? CF or glass?

Fiberglass. Remember, I still have a young one at home ;)

Not sure on the paint yet. I like the flat black shown in GRM, but I'd probably have to paint the roof and wing to match. Might paint it like yours, flip it, or just paint the 'stinger' black. GRM shows at least 3 paint schemes... I just need to choose. If the car was actually here, I could probably mock it up. Might have to go visit it in storage.

Yea I remember....I don't and still went with fiberglass ;) Flipping it's an interesting idea. I'd like to see how that looks. Matte would be awesome, but I'm just not sure about the upkeep.

TMO Supporting Vendors