The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FRPP Gauge Pod Install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Purchase the FRPP Gauge Pod. Will be installing Autometer Elite Gauges.

Unfortunately, the bare gauge pod does not come with the template for locating the pod and cutting the dash. I would prefer to have the pod exactly where Ford intended.

Does anyone have a copy of the diagram they could copy and send??

I tried the FRPP site and the do not list the instructions online..... Or I missed them.

Thanks

Tracy

On the side of the block just aft of the oil filter (driver's side) you'll see a plug with a large inversed hex head. Allegedly, that's where a block heater would go. Anyway, I think the threads are 1/2 NPT. You can source a brass adapter at Home Depot. You can T the OEM oil pressure location to pick up oil temp if that's one of the gauges you got.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel