The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FRPP Racing Wheel Buttons and Fire Extinguisher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cholmes1

400lb Gorilla
Denver, CO
Hello TMO

I am looking to purchase the FRPP racing wheel (M-3600-RA) and pair it with the Watson Racing two-button bracket.

I am curious for those using the W.R. bracket or something similar, what systems are you using to utilize the LC and Pit Lane monitor from your wheels? Or, where are you sourcing your buttons on the wheel that you connect yourselves?

Also, I am also purchasing the Blowfish fire extinguisher bracket for under the passenger seat. I am curious what handheld extinguisher bottles people are using?

Given the car is black and the interior temps easily exceed 120° in pits/staging (which is listed as the max operating temp for 99%) I have not seen much regarding choice. Is the listed operating temp not really a concern for bursting or usage? I have found one company, H3R Performance, but their bottles seem expensive and cannot be refilled if you choose the non-corrosive options. Ideally, you never have to use them but given the increase in

Any assistance is appreciated

Kind regards,
Charles

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel