The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FRPP Recaro seat skins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I recently purchased one of the last sets of Ford Racing's M-636600005-MB Recaro seats (since replaced with part # M-636600005-MC) with the intent to remove the cloth skins and then slip on a set of '13 GT500 leather skins that I picked up from Dean at Rehagen. They came out great.

Anyhow, I now have a complete set of the cloth FRPP skins that I won't be using. They are as new, no rips or tears. This is what they looked like when I got the seats...

IMAG1095.jpg

The most important thing to look for when buying a set of skins is to see if the individual that removed them tore the fabric where they are 'hooked' into place beneath the harness bezels. Here are mine as I was taking the bezels off...

IMG_1035_zps3a4581c5.jpg

IMG_1036_zps19197e7f.jpg

IMG_1039_zps8a8ac734.jpg

IMG_1145_zps8b3ff2bc.jpg

IMG_1158_zps1ccb79dc.jpg

IMG_1159_zpse1227e10.jpg

These were carefully removed (seat bottoms are as new as well) and would make a great backup or replacement set. I'm looking for $350, firm. Buyer pays shipping.

I'm located just outside of Niagara Falls, NY and can be reached at tobin.g at roadrunner dot com.

brembo12 said:
Hello, Are these available. I sent you an email. Thanks! jw
These are no longer available but welcome to BMO.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel