The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 FS: GLoc R8 rear pads for S197, FRPP front hubs + ARP studs, wedge engineering driver seat bracket + sliders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feel free to PM me for any additional questions and/or to shoot me an offer. Prices are all negotiable and located in Pittsburgh, PA.

-Wedge Engineering driver seat bracket + double sliders for S197. Used for about two years, currently bolted to a Sparco Evo 2 seat. I'm assuming could be used for a wide variety of other seats. I don't have a picture of it(at the moment) but it's black and it's a functioning seat bracket.
$100obo

-GLoc R8 rear brake pads(stock S197 rear)(These have one track day(3 sessions) and about 150 street miles. These performed very well and will also make your Mustang sound like a school bus.). $make an offer

ntLZ2Y_yQSqUISu_qFkUKg.jpeg

vEAZmwZrSNKLwh2du3yM6g.jpeg

-Ford racing front hubs with ARP extended studs. Will include new Motorcraft fasteners and Motorcraft dust covers [installed same time as the brakes-one track day(3 sessions) and about 150 street miles]
$210obo
VCfHIJWdRSCPsqhCotpPIQ.jpeg

-Blowfish racing bracket and Barton version 2 short shifter (MT82) [Purchased used but never installed]
- Opmustang 1/2"-20 High Strength Racing Lug Nuts in Satin Black w/ low friction coating Quantity 20 [installed same time as the hubs-one track day(3 sessions) and about 150 street miles]
- ARP extended rear studs (100-7723) Quantity 10 [installed same time as the hubs-one track day(3 sessions) and about 150 street miles]
-OPMustang 25mm front hubcentric spacers(later versions) [only used to test fit the Forgestars]
-Cortex Xtreme grip offset street coilovers, installed for about two years, three track days, and about 1,500 street miles.
[has some dings on one of the front coilovers near the sway-bar end link mount due to a rushed removal]

Last edited:
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
PA
How much do you want for the Cortex torque arm and Cortex watts link(street) with diff vent/catch can? My parents live in Johnstown, so I would prefer to pick them up. Thank you
Randy

Exp. Level
5-10 Years
PA
I am interested in the watts and torque arm and Cortex rear lower control arms with Shelby LCA relocation brackets if you want to split them.

Utah
You have not stated the front rear spring rates. They appear to be fairly light duty, street type, rate springs rather than heavy track duty springs. So a new set of front and rear Eibach 2.5" prings will be about $300I would add to your price of the springs. send me a PM for what you need for this Corten SA shock setup. Normally TMO requires a price for any For Sale listing....?

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
You have not stated the front rear spring rates. They appear to be fairly light duty, street type, rate springs rather than heavy track duty springs. So a new set of front and rear Eibach 2.5" prings will be about $300I would add to your price of the springs. send me a PM for what you need for this Corten SA shock setup. Normally TMO requires a price for any For Sale listing....?
I have a pile of Coil over Springs. Some still new in boxes.

TMO Supporting Vendors