The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: 2012 - 2013 Boss 302S foglight opening mesh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Had a member here ask for this. Gloss black powder coated SS mesh cut to fit the foglight openings in the upper grille on a 2012 - 2013 Boss 302. This is the same mesh (shape, style and coating) that is used in the 302S racing grille. I only made one set, but if anyone wants a set, I can get some made. You get the 2 mesh inserts and enough wire to install them in you regular Boss 302 grille (once you cut out the openings and drill six small holes for each opening). I can sell them for $34 shipped if paying with paypal or $32 shipped if paying with a postal money order. Send me a PM or email if interested. Mike

1001365i.jpg

And yes, my car needs a wash!
1001367ts.jpg

Re: FS: 2012 Boss 302S foglight opening mesh

I know the 2013 has removable fog light inserts, but I also see Ford makes a racing grill. Anyone have detailed pictures of 2013 racing grill? Not sure if the 13 uses the same mesh inserts in the racing grille?

USNjocson said:
Do the 2013 guys still have to drill in 12 small holes in the grille?

Yes, you will still have to drill 6 small holes for each side. That's how they attached the mesh to the racing grilles. There may be other ways, but the couple of grilles that I modified, you can hardly notice the wire that holds the mesh in.

mikebxb said:
great stuff!
i'm bookmarking this thread.
zipties?

do they rattle any?

No rattle as long as you install it correctly. Easy to install, you use fine wire, which I include, to install the mesh. This is the same as they do for the Ford Racing 302S grille.

TMO Supporting Vendors