The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: 2013 Boss 302 Fog Light Delete Inserts - RARE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLD!

For sale: one pair of fog light delete inserts that are the same size and shape as the factory plates but have the honeycomb pattern opened up. The honeycombs are the same size, shape, and position as the factory ones. This part was made on a 3D printer so there is some evidence of that in the final part. For example, the pull tab has epoxy added to it to ensure that during installation it will not break. The plastic is a black ABS so it is very strong.

I had these on my Boss for 3 years / 20k miles and they look the same as the day they were installed. I also put a few light coats of black Plastidip on them to hide the printing pattern and possibly add a little more strength.

$ 65 plus shipping

Text Mike at 813 - nine nine five - 5 6 seven eight. Located in Parrish, FL (34219)

fullsizeoutput_8aa.jpegIMG_4861.JPGfullsizeoutput_8a7.jpegfullsizeoutput_8a8.jpeg

Last edited:
They fit perfectly and I never had one fall out (close to 20k miles). The pic of them in this thread on the red Boss was taken just prior to me selling the car last month - those are the actual pieces for sale here.

TMO Supporting Vendors