The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: 2018 Shelby Mustang GT350R, 3800 miles.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2018 Shelby GT350R for sale. 3800 miles. No track time, perfect condition and garage kept. No issue with the car. Reason for sale is personal financial difficulty. As a student right now, I could not afford the long-term cost of the car. When I first bought it, I neglected the cost factors because I want the car so bad. And right now my financial situation is not as good as before.

The only mod on the car is ford performance air oil separator on both sides. I am the original owner and I did the proper break-in for the first 1000 miles, changed the oil at 1000 miles, and the car has no oil consumption problem as I checked the oil three to four times a week. No accident or exterior damage whatsoever.

$64000 FIRM. Please do not bargain as I already lowered the price by a lot and wish to sell the car quickly. And do not feel hesitated to ask me any other questions or concerns. Thank you.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 122
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 144
Nice looking car. What are the "cost" factors? Full coverage insurance? Gas mileage?

Tim

Also the tires. I initially wanted to track the car. However, I realized that the running cost of tracking this car exceeded my monthly budget. Thus, the car has never been tracked. The other reason I did not track the car is when I wear the helmet, I don't have enough headroom.

TMO Supporting Vendors