The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: G-Tech Pro lap timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For sale: used G-Tech Pro fanatic RR lap timer. Does lap time, speed, GPS location on track, g forces. You can use on any track. Keeps track of your fastest lap and tells you if your lap is faster or slower. All information can be downloaded to a video overlay program to create videos showing data using a csv file. Has suction cup mount, 12v power supply, a longer cat cable so you can operate the timer without having to remove from mount. Comes with detailed instruction manual. You will need a mini SD card. This timer is still made but this is the version before the latest one. I upgraded to a aim unit. $120 shipped.

IMG_20200713_192418410.jpg

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
michigan
Do you feel this would be a good setup for someone who doesn't need a ton of information? I need speed, and lap times most of all. Thanks, Old Guy

Do you feel this would be a good setup for someone who doesn't need a ton of information? I need speed, and lap times most of all. Thanks, Old Guy
I used it for quite a few years. It gives quite a bit of info. Lap times, speed, g forces and split times if you want. Also gives thumbs up or down on each lap if you are faster or slower than your current best lap that run. I used it to overlay data to my videos too.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel