The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS Maxton Rollerskate. Its a car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
For Sale 1993 Maxton Roller Skate. Yes....Its a car.

VIN 1MXRSN02ROME00037

Dark Green with Tan interior.

Price: $14500.00 OBO

Have enclosed trailer and can deliver.

http://www.maxtonrollerskate.com/index.html

car # 37 of 50.

Two seater US Made 1600 lbs 4 wheel coil over Rotary powered 5 speed limited edition.

Miles 2100.

Coming out of storage.

Runs, drives, stops and looks like a car with 2100 miles.

Storage was good to this car. A few spider webs underneath. Zero evidence or rodents. Bad on fuel lines and diaphragms, all replaced.

Divorce, Not Mine, and other life issues caused the original owned to sell. I am helping the owner put the car back on the road.

Since removed from storage two weeks ago all rubber parts of the fuel system have been replaced. Fuel lines, electric fuel pump, carb accel. pump all replaced. Brakes have been disassembled, cleaned and refilled with Dot 3 synthetic fluids. Clutch system has been drained and purged with same Dot 3 fluid.

Car is a blast to drive. This car would be mine except the board of directors (Wife) though I had enough toys. At least until after our daughter graduates next year.

Click below for link to photo album.

Slide17.jpg.html

Slide14.jpg.html

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I tried to fix those image links but I think photobucket access is causing an issue. If you save the images and upload them to an open site like imgur.com you should have no issue getting them to work.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
I have had the car in my shop for about a month now. Basic maintenance has been done. Rear brakes rebuilt, linings were loose on shoes. Fuel system is like new with lines, pump and soft parts in Carb replaced. Tires are original with plenty of tread which confirms mileage. They are 20+ years old. I can replace tires with a deposit.

current/original owner loved the car but needs to sell. Personal issues put the car in storage and he needs to sell.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel