The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 FS: Optic Armor Front Windshield for S197

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a used Optic Armor from windshield that I purchased from Joe at Phoenix Performance. I believe it came off Andrew’s IMSA / PWC race car. The yellow Phoenix logo is vinyl and should peel off Easily with a little heat. As you can see in the pictures, It’s equipped with a defroster (similar to the rear windshield in a street car). I assume this was done to save weight by eliminating the need for a blower. It looks like it could be removed, but I can’t say what would be needed or how easy it would be.

I’ll accept the first reasonable offer I receive. Local pickup only. I’m located in Northeast, PA outside of Scranton.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
Sean

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel