The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

S197 FS: S197 Cortex coilovers, 18x11 wheels, GLoc pads, FRPP hubs

PLexo50

TMO Intermediate
Hello friends, due to unforeseen circumstances(growing up) I've decided to part ways with some goodies to help fund a home purchase. Feel free to PM me for any additional questions and/or to shoot me an offer. Prices are all negotiable and located in Pittsburgh, PA.

-Cortex Xtreme grip offset street coilovers, installed for about two years, three track days, and about 1,500 street miles.
[has some dings on one of the front coilovers near the sway-bar end link mount due to a rushed removal]
$entertaining offers
s2VY6FXCQ_G7WMLass5E0w.jpeg

y1A0uSU1SmG8w_DBn4KJ0A.jpeg

_aUdYXZSRtizxAEiV4uDgg.jpeg

-Forgestar CF5 18x11 +52, TPMS sensors installed, some chipping around the edges of the lug openings, used 305 NT01s installed but appear aged out(2014)
I'll try to get better pictures of these once I make some dadgum space in the garage.
$1000 obo
fLXxdWXyR5C__UAYp6mabg.jpeg

-GLoc R10 front/R8 rear brake pads(4-piston Brembo front/stock S197 rear)(These have one track day(3 sessions) and about 150 street miles. These performed very well and will also make your Mustang sound like a school bus.). $make an offer
IQ2Hv9OSTwWdou8M20MpRA.jpeg

ntLZ2Y_yQSqUISu_qFkUKg.jpeg

Iz7UR0BmQ6-SLabewzJuqg.jpeg

vEAZmwZrSNKLwh2du3yM6g.jpeg

-Ford racing front hubs with ARP extended studs. Will include new Motorcraft fasteners and Motorcraft dust covers [installed same time as the brakes-one track day(3 sessions) and about 150 street miles]
$210obo
VCfHIJWdRSCPsqhCotpPIQ.jpeg

-Blowfish racing bracket and Barton version 2 short shifter (MT82) [Purchased used but never installed]
- Opmustang 1/2"-20 High Strength Racing Lug Nuts in Satin Black w/ low friction coating Quantity 20 [installed same time as the hubs-one track day(3 sessions) and about 150 street miles]
- ARP extended rear studs (100-7723) Quantity 10 [installed same time as the hubs-one track day(3 sessions) and about 150 street miles]
-OPMustang 25mm front hubcentric spacers(later versions) [only used to test fit the Forgestars]

Last edited:

07gt500

TMO Beginner
PA
5-10 Years
How much do you want for the Cortex torque arm and Cortex watts link(street) with diff vent/catch can? My parents live in Johnstown, so I would prefer to pick them up. Thank you
Randy

07gt500

TMO Beginner
PA
5-10 Years
I am interested in the watts and torque arm and Cortex rear lower control arms with Shelby LCA relocation brackets if you want to split them.

TMO Supporting Vendors