The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS Whiteline Transmission Bushing Insert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Selling my Whiteline transmission bushing insert that has 1000 miles on it approximately.

I'm asking $25 OBO on the bushing.

I'm located in Orange County CA, if anyone is local and wants to pick them up I can arrange it. If you're in need of having the items shipped, I can do that too, just pm me or email me and we can arrange the deal and shipping.

[email protected] is my direct email, or pm me here ! Part,s gotta go!

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Re: FS: Barton short shifter & Whiteline transmission bushing insert

I'll take the shifter! Are you going to be at C&C next week? Some of the other guys are going to Derelicts.

I'm going to try to be at CNC this weekend but I'm not 100% sure I can make it. I can drive and meet you sometime before then if you want to go to derelics (and since I'm not 100% on CnC yet)...

How well does that Whiteline insert work? Any real difference?

The whiteline insert bushing makes a LARGE difference to say the least. You can do a search on here and see just how many people love it.

hit me up if you want it!

TMO Supporting Vendors