The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Fuel cells: Fox and SN95

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Nashville, TN
Regarding fuel cells in a track-prepped Foxes and SN95s: what do most of you guys do? Fuel Safe offers a "bolt-in" solution, but I recall not seeing many under track rat Foxes and SN95s. Want to say that most people cut out the trunk floor and install a "universal" type cell rather than a bolt-in type unit from Fuel Safe. Show me some pics of what you guys did, if you don't mind!

If you cruise over to the foxbody and the sn95 categories you will see both of my installs, they are under my name and were some of the initial posts on there.

TMO Supporting Vendors