The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Full Throttle Fall Fest at VIR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Season ending event at VIR November 12-13 with SCMC/Track Club USA. This is a great event each year and this year especially as VIR has had a fresh repave and should be super fast. Other attractions include voodoo child21, Black Boss, Pete In CT and 2012-Boss all sharing a Villa which of course means a Saturday night gathering to bench race, nosh and drink some of Kentucky's finest exports. Check it out here and join us at one of the most competitive, non-competitive events all year! http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19397

This is one of my favorite track weekends of the year. Lots of track time, always a good TMO turnout, and the Saturday evening get together with friends really make this a great event. I hope Wwilde, DG56, FD Sako, and other regulars can make it this year.

I will post up my garage number when I get to the track so other members can stop by and say hi.

Tempted... I am doing the track daze event Nov 3-4, not sure I can swing 2 consecutive weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel