The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Funny thing happened leaving Kool &Gang concert.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monaca Pa
My wife’s sister and husband came out from Boston to see Kool and the gang Saturday night with tickets my wife bought. And no I am not a cool in the gang fan. Happy wife happy life. Now the funny part, My wife and sister-in-law are all dressed up and I am in my TMO T shirt. As we are walking up the isles to exit a guy stops me and says nice T-shirt. My wife looks at me and and laughs and says I’m all dressed up and he complements you in a t shirt. I told her I guess she will need a TMO shirt the next time :D

LOL . I'm glad you were dressed to impress! Hopefully you told him where to buy one...;)

black-front-jpg.jpg

black-back-jpg.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors