The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Future Lambo/Stang Resemblance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
Wow - look at this interesting resembelance.

http://www.torquenews.com/1084/new-2015-ford-mustang-styling-already-behind-recent-trends

With this newly planned Lambo.

http://www.torquenews.com/106/lamborghini-suv-officially-named-urus-leaked-ahead-beijing

Lambo is gearing this vehicle for the Chinese market. It got me wondering if the future Mustang will be targeted for the Chinese market also. Maybe the new Stang will even be built in Ford's newly announced 760 million dollar factory planned to be built in China. The resemblance between the two vehicles is uncanny.

Sesshomurai

Glad I'm getting a '13. That new look defies everything I love about pony cars.
Besides, looks like a cross between a hyundai and the new ford fusion.

I kind of like the Lambo, for the same reason I like the X6M. It is just so over the top. If I had obscene amounts of money, I would have one of each. And a Boss in every color.

Sesshomurai

Lambo=Yes. Weird futuristic mustang that looks like the bastard son of a lambo crossover and a ford fusion= NO.

Dvendet

Sesshomurai said:
Lambo=Yes. Weird futuristic mustang that looks like the bastard son of a lambo crossover and a ford fusion= NO.
Sesshomurai - I sense by your comments that you're a Mustang basher. Is this correct or am I misunderstanding your comments.

MMD

Sesshomurai

Not at all. I have a '13 boss LS on order! I just don't like that picture of the future of mustangs. I'm a bit old school I guess.

What do YOU think of that futuristic looking next-gen mustang?

Dvendet

Sesshomurai said:
Not at all. I have a '13 boss LS on order! I just don't like that picture of the future of mustangs. I'm a bit old school I guess.

What do YOU think of that futuristic looking next-gen mustang?
Same here - I'm old school. Next gen does nothing for me.

MMD

TMO Supporting Vendors